Payment and Cancellation Policy
• Rates listed are double occupancy and are subject to change. Please see our Promotions page for any special promotions we may be running.
• Reservations require a deposit of one night's room charge and tax.
• Whole house rentals require a $200 cleaning fee deposit.
• Cancellations affect us greatly in that we are a small Inn. If it is necessary to cancel, we require a 7 day notice prior to your scheduled arrival. For cancellations within 7 days, the guest is responsible for the full value of the reservation, less any value the inn is able to recoup. No refunds for rooms not re-rented.
• All cancellations will be charged a $25 service charge.
• A 30 day cancellation policy applies when one group books 3 or more rooms, and for certain wine event weekends.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover as well as Cash and Checks.
• We allow a well-behaved dog with their own bed, in our Garden Room only. Your fury friend must be social and safe with other guests. There is an adjacent fenced backyard area. Please call in advance to make arrangements, as there are times when pets can not be accommodated. There is an additional $25 charge, and guest are responsible for cleanup and care of their pet(s). Please, no bathing/grooming of your pet in the Garden Room's jacuzzi tub.
• No children under 12 years of age, unless with whole house rental/occupancy.
• The Carlton Inn and grounds are non-smoking. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $250 should you disregard this policy.
• Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. We ask that you observe this as a courtesy to other guests.
Check-In 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Check-Out by 11:00 AM
• Early or late check-in may be possible with advance notice. If you choose to check-out late without prior notice, then a $25 per half hour charge will be applied to your final bill. While I live here, I also have errands to run and occasional evening plans.
I am thrilled to welcome you to The Carlton Inn, one of the finest properties in Carlton Oregon lodging.